Why I decided to study architecture!

This is a  complicated question for me to answer, do I like this career?

During my life prior to university I asked myself on many ocasions what i wanted to do with my future or what i wanted to be, there was a time I wanted to be a doctor then i  didnt want to do anything, to tell the truth i had a dificult time deciding on what I wanted to study. I have always liked to read so this played a big role in my decisión, I gave teaching a lot of thought, becoming a lawyer was also an interesting option. One week before the applications I realized I have always liked drawing and history of different countries and I had to choose a career which would allow me to include both of these. Finally I decide on architecture and here I am four years after. After such a long time you would think this was the right choice for me but im still not a hundred percent convinced this is the direction i want to go or if i love what im doing but i have to admit that up to a certain point this career does make me happy.

Comentarios

  1. It's a difficult decision to choose about academic and labor future, I hope u have chosen well. Good post, regards!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A subject you enjoyed studying this term

A career-related website / an expert on your field