A photograph and its story



The image I chose makes me remember my childhood. When I was raised with a lot of love by my family until my brother was born and then my cousins. I was always my grandparent's favorite and my uncle's too. Even after the others were born I could swear I was still everybodys favorite. I am the little girl in the picture and the other girl is my cousin. She was my best friend and my confident, we were raised together, infact she was more than a cousin to me she was like a sister.

I chose this foto with her because she represents a great part of my childhood. I miss her very much, as we grew up we went our seperate ways, each one forming her own family. We no longer live together, we no longer tell each other everything. The distance between as has made sure of this. But the love I feel for her and the memories like this precious image will always remain. Like she says i will always be her little beast and she will be an example i can follow. I would never change the childhood I lived with her and my family.

I really hope my daughter has someone special she can trust. This type of relationships are so important, you never feel alone in life because there is always someone willing to listen.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A subject you enjoyed studying this term

A career-related website / an expert on your field