What are some of your favourite hobbies / pastimes?


What are some of your favourite hobbies / pastimes?

I have quite a few hobbies and pastimes but i must admit the ones i prefer are reading and watching movies. This doesnt make me an antisocial person or this doesnt mean i like to run away from my reality i guess i just love fiction. 

My favorite authors are Agatha cristie and stephen king when it comes down to chosing suspense. Both authors are very different to each other, they have a unique style of writing but i find they keep me hanging on to the very end. I have quite a collection of their books, my favorite thriller by agatha cristie has to be 'murder on the midnight express'. I love the way she doesnt let on to the murderer until the very last. Its brilliant when one of her detectives starts suspecting of one of the characters and you follow every lead he does. On the other hand there's Stephen King with his spine chilling personalities few of which tend to be human. 'IT' is one of his very best novels but then again some of his short stories are quite brilliant. I like the fog, yes his books tend to be a little fantastic but i guess thats what i like. Infact the first books i started readind were harry potter, i think i nearly had the whole collection. I have a weak point for magic and freaky creatures. 

With respect to the films i watch many are similar to the books i read. There are two serials i also watch since they started 8 years ago: the walking dead and game thrones. Once again they include everything i like in a story, terror and suspense.

"My most wacky hobbie is collecting smurfs. I have more than 100."

So there you are, those are my favorite pastimes.  Whenever i need to relax or give myself a treat i have a good collection of things i can do.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A subject you enjoyed studying this term

A career-related website / an expert on your field